This is the place to be
Enter now for three days of great fun, food, entertainment and, plenty of golf too! Package includes three rounds of golf with cart, on-course competitions, two meals per day, tee gift, team pictures and much more. Open to all male and female FVR members and their guests. Teams must be comprised of one member and one guest and mixed gender teams are accepted. All entrants will play from the appropriate age/gender tees. Get your entries in quickly as the field is limited to 50 teams
Friday, July 29
General Admission Tickets
Tickets for Daddy O & The Sax Maniax will go on sale to the general public based on capacity availability from Team Entries. A limited number of tickets may be available to non-tournament players.
Saturday, July 30
Saturday, July 31
Practice Round with cart. Teams must call the FVR Pro Shop to schedule their practice round tee time. Friday’s events include: Grill on patio, plus beer and soda; On-course beverage cart available; Patio Cash Bar…AND a Barn Party from 7-10 pm featuring Chef Matthew Wood’s Stations Spectacular with cash bar AND entertainment highlighting our very special guest band:
- The member and guest on each team may add a +1 for Friday’s event in the Barn for an additional $20 per person which must be added to the entry fee upon submission.
- Additional tickets at $40 per person for this event will be on sale after entries close.
Round One – Four Ball (Better Ball of Partners) with play commencing off tees #1 & #10 between 10a.m.-12p.m. includes: Team pictures in photo booth at pro shop; Breakfast sandwiches and beverages served near pro shop; On-course beverage cart available; Patio Cash Bar…AND a “Celebration of our Guests” dinner from 6-9 pm in the Barn featuring choice of three feature entrees from Chef Matthew Wood with cash bar AND entertainment highlighting two local favorites:
Patrick Motto | The Barn | 4-6 pm
Leo, Scott n Dale | The Barn | 6-9 pm
- The member and guest each may also add a +1 for Saturday’s dinner in the Barn for an additional $20 per person which must be added to the entry fee upon submission.
NOTE: there will be no additional tickets available for Saturday evening other than +1’s
Final Round – Scramble Play commencing off tees #1 & #10 between 9-11 am includes: Breakfast sandwiches and beverages served near pro shop; On-course beverage cart available; Patio Bar; Post-round meal in The Iron Room served as a “to go” option.
Flights will be established based on the first day’s results. The top finishers in all flights will receive prizes following Sunday’s round. All place ties will be broken using the USGA regression tie-breaker system.
Play will be contested over the challenging David Gordon layout at The Golf Club at Frosty Valley Resort. The Open Division will compete from both Purple/Orange Tees (6400-6675 yards), the Senior Division will compete from the Black Tees (5900-6100 yards), the Super Senior Division (65+ years of age) will compete from the Blue Tees (5300-5500 yards).
- Entry fee is $400 per team (additional fees for +1’s for dinner events must accompany entry fee)
- Final deadline for all entries July 14, 2022 by 5pm.
- All entries must be submitted via the electronic entry form by clicking the “Register” link below.
- No entry will be accepted without accompanying full entry fee via credit card.
- No entry fee will be refunded unless a request for refund is received by July 22, 2022 and reason for the request is deemed appropriate by the Committee. A $100 fee will be retained by FVR if there is a full field and no replacement team can be found.
Entry Fee Includes
Entry fee includes three rounds of play (including cart), tee gift, prizes, two meals per day, full use of available FVR facilities including practice facilities (range balls provided), club storage on a space available basis, locker rooms, and pool.
Additional Guests for Dinner Events
All players participating in the event are permitted an additional guest (“+1s) for dinner and entertainment in the Barn on Friday and Saturday evenings. An additional cost of $20 per +1 per night will be added to the entry fee and the name(s) must be included on the entry form.