Codes of Conduct
Membership & Visitors
The Codes of Conduct have been developed to ensure a safe, friendly and respectful place for Members, visitors, and team Members to gather in the spirit of cooperation, relaxation, good will, fun and friendly competition. First, there will be a listing of a general code that applies to everyone and then there will be additional codes for the groups previously mentioned.
The Code of Conduct differs from our rules, in that, it addresses acceptable/unacceptable behavior.
All Members, visitors, and Team Members are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that:
- Creates an environment and culture that is reflective of the personal integrity and respect taught in the rules of golf. That we are capable of enforcing rules upon ourselves with honesty, integrity and good sportsmanship. This same integrity, honesty and goodwill is expected whether on the golf course or on any part of the facility open to Frosty Valley Members and their families.
- Acknowledges Frosty Valley as a family friendly environment and, therefore, refrains from using obscenities and loud boisterous behavior inappropriate for children and good taste.
- Observes proper etiquette on and off the course, and in and around any part of the facility.
- Is reflective of being an Ambassador for Frosty Valley when out in the community, at other clubs and/or at Frosty Valley. We are all representatives of Frosty Valley.
- Shows the utmost respect and dignity to fellow Members, team Member and visitors.
- Does not damage the character, integrity, goodwill, property and community view (local and/or the broader community) of Frosty Valley and/or team Members.
- Is reflective of an adherence to all Frosty Valley rules (non all-inclusive list below):
- Sign-in procedures in the Pro Shop
- Rental and safe operation of carts in designated areas ONLY
- Obeying guidelines concerning the areas on which carts are not allowed off the cart paths
- Obeying signs: “Open or Closed” and “Irons Only” for the driving range unless proper permission is sought and received from Pro Shop team Member
- Use and proper care of putting green
- Use of and proper care of tennis courts
- Use and proper care of pool and pool area
- Respects and does not cause physical damage or deface Frosty Valley facility
- Pride in the physical appearance of Frosty Valley as it is reflective of you, the Member.
- Must have a collared shirt. No denim.
- All alcoholic beverages must be purchased at Frosty Valley. No outside beverages or personal coolers permitted.
- Demonstrates an understanding that Members and visitors have no authority to instruct team Members in job performance and duties.
- Understands that Frosty Valley Manager is responsible for instructing the team Members in the performance of their duties.
- Is vigilant in reporting real or perceived safety hazards to team Members and/or Frosty Valley Manager.
- Understands that the Membership may make suggestions and/or directives to Frosty Valley Manager regarding the operations of Frosty Valley.
- Does not denigrate, talk down to, scream at team Members or general Membership and/or guests and does not create unnecessary strife and divisiveness.
- Does not misrepresent their position and/or authority to others.