2020 FVR Memorial
Men’s Golf Invitational
This event is designed to bring players together for three days of competitive golf, great food and friendship in a great setting. Contested in 2020 in honor of Eugene M. Hamilton. Those we honor in association with the FVR Memorial had a tremendous passion for and commitment to the game of golf. They appreciated and modeled the honor, integrity and, most importantly, the friendships that are the basic principles of our sport.
- $360 per two-man team
- Due by May 27th at 5pm
Entry Fee Includes
- Two Practice Rounds
- Three rounds of play (cart included)
- Two meals provided each day
- Tee gift and prizes
- Full use of Frosty Valley Resort facilities including range balls, club storage, locker rooms, and pool
- Open, Senior, Super Senior, Memorial
- Choice of Four Tee Sets:
- 5,200-6,700 yards
- Entries are limited to the first 96 teams
- Male amateur competitors must be 16 years or older
- Player on a team must play from the same tee
- Better ball of partners
Print and return this application along with a check made payable to “Frosty Valley.” You can also pay by credit card over the phone by checking the box on the Entry Application (we’ll call you).
Fill out our online application for the fastest way to register. You will still need to mail a check or pay by credit card. Applications are not fully accepted until payment is received.